Anything goes!

Monday, January 02, 2006

A little bit of resolve, is what I need now!

You have got to read this. Li-Ann's very long post on youth camp. Goodness me.

I have finally gotten to creating my own list of new year's resolutions. There aren't a whole lot of them, I don't want to torture myself, and I'm trying hard to keep them realistic.

Here goes:

1. Finish off at least 50% of all homework given. This does not include work that is copied off classmates.

2. Do not spend 3.5 hours on afternoon naps. 1.5 hours would suffice.

3. "I will use the name of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ reverently. I will not swear or use crude words."

4. "I will only listen to music that is pleasing to Heavenly Father." This is very hard, because often enough the lyrics and message may be bad, but the music itself is good. This also means not so much of Marilyn Manson. *gasp!

5. Follow the rest of the gospel standards. As closely as possible.

6. Do not spend more than 2 hours on the computer during weekdays.

7. Put aside at least one day every week for revisions. Conquer SPM!

8. Put art and writing on hold once in a while. Spend more time on studies.

9. DO NOT drink coffee. Do not start that habit!

And number 10, short though it may be, it sums up all that I resolve to be and do. It is very simple.

10. "I'm coming back to the heart of worship."

Keep the fire burning.

To all my friends who happen to know me very well and I happen to like them a lot, here's to another year of fun and laughter and oh-so-awesome friendship!

And everyone else, here's to our last year in the same school together! (I sound like I cannot wait to leave you guys. Haha!)

WELCOME!

Sit back, put your feet up, and read whatever ramblings of Chooiyen.

Grab a cuppa while you're at it, too.
Because Chooiyen has got a lot to say!

Why do I have huge fonts?
It makes for an easier read, d'oh.


Apparently, huge fonts are ugly. *Shrugs


Just 1 Click

'Cause every click counts.



My profile