I have decided.
Yeap, I've made up my mind, finally.
I'm leaving out English Literature, and taking Physics instead.
No I did not flip a coin to come to this decision, I spent an hour researching on the net instead.
It dawned on me that Physics is required in a lot of things, and suddenly Physiotherapy sounds pretty interesting to me.
As do Astronomy.
Ditto Geophysics.
But I also want to be a journalist, an interior designer, a teacher.
See, I NEED to leave all my options open.
Who knows what weird ideas I might have later on.
Plus, Physics is my best subject among the three (you know what three).
So what if I might not need it later on, it still feels good knowing I know useless facts and formulaes like ... I dunno, E=mc(squared), or something.
For an entire week I've been having debates with myself whether to go for National Service or not, then whether to go for SAM or A-Level, now that I've registered for the latter, I've taken another week debating whether to do EngLit or Physics.
Now I've made up my mind.
No changing anymore please.
* * * * *
I've done my new year's post, I just need to put up the photos, and goodness knows how long THAT will take.
No, I don't intend on posting up a lot of photos, I just hate having to upload whatever few I decide to upload.
As for the lack of updates, I just didn't feel like it.
I'm leaving out English Literature, and taking Physics instead.
No I did not flip a coin to come to this decision, I spent an hour researching on the net instead.
It dawned on me that Physics is required in a lot of things, and suddenly Physiotherapy sounds pretty interesting to me.
As do Astronomy.
Ditto Geophysics.
But I also want to be a journalist, an interior designer, a teacher.
See, I NEED to leave all my options open.
Who knows what weird ideas I might have later on.
Plus, Physics is my best subject among the three (you know what three).
So what if I might not need it later on, it still feels good knowing I know useless facts and formulaes like ... I dunno, E=mc(squared), or something.
For an entire week I've been having debates with myself whether to go for National Service or not, then whether to go for SAM or A-Level, now that I've registered for the latter, I've taken another week debating whether to do EngLit or Physics.
Now I've made up my mind.
No changing anymore please.
* * * * *
I've done my new year's post, I just need to put up the photos, and goodness knows how long THAT will take.
No, I don't intend on posting up a lot of photos, I just hate having to upload whatever few I decide to upload.
As for the lack of updates, I just didn't feel like it.
Labels: School n' Stuff

