Post not worth reading (really!)
So I just received the most valuable Christmas present ever.
From someone I got to know 1.5 weeks ago.
Everyone exuded so much warmth, if it was winter here, you wouldn't need heaters. It was weirdly unsettling initially.
Christmas this year is going to be totally wonderful, can't you just tell?
* * * * *
My mom is asking me to go for National Service next year. Sighh I'd rather bum around at home.
Okay no. I'd rather look for a job, earn a little money, and..... buy something.
Or I could bum around at home.
Whatever la, I'm in no mood to do anything lately.
Essays not written, cancelled one college off my To-Apply list because I was too lazy to finish 2 essays required in the pre-application due December 15 [too late now anyway (me mom would slaughter me if she found out)], worried as heck over the impending disaster that is my SAM results, and I have a crazy hankering for doughnuts.
I have a good mind to drive off to Sunway Pyramid just to get them. I don't know the way to Pavilion, by the way.
I'm in the mood for, uh, nothing, except go out with friends, and eat doughnuts.
And I love-hate my blog, I think. Right now I love it less.
Simply put - I am in a Complaining Mood.
I think it comes right before That Time Of The Month.
Thankyou and goodbye.
(Having a blog makes people complain more, of course. Did you realize?)
From someone I got to know 1.5 weeks ago.
Everyone exuded so much warmth, if it was winter here, you wouldn't need heaters. It was weirdly unsettling initially.
Christmas this year is going to be totally wonderful, can't you just tell?
* * * * *
My mom is asking me to go for National Service next year. Sighh I'd rather bum around at home.
Okay no. I'd rather look for a job, earn a little money, and..... buy something.
Or I could bum around at home.
Whatever la, I'm in no mood to do anything lately.
Essays not written, cancelled one college off my To-Apply list because I was too lazy to finish 2 essays required in the pre-application due December 15 [too late now anyway (me mom would slaughter me if she found out)], worried as heck over the impending disaster that is my SAM results, and I have a crazy hankering for doughnuts.
I have a good mind to drive off to Sunway Pyramid just to get them. I don't know the way to Pavilion, by the way.
I'm in the mood for, uh, nothing, except go out with friends, and eat doughnuts.
And I love-hate my blog, I think. Right now I love it less.
Simply put - I am in a Complaining Mood.
I think it comes right before That Time Of The Month.
Thankyou and goodbye.
(Having a blog makes people complain more, of course. Did you realize?)
Labels: Quick updates

