Backstreet's (half) back!
Few words can describe how I feel right now.
Besides "mildly pissed", perhaps only "extremey SLIGHTED" can do the trick.
Why lah why, Malaysia very cha meh?
Once again, Malaysia has been left out of the concert agenda of a popular band. If it was Avril Lavigne then I couldn't care less lah. But we're talking about the Backstreet Boys here!
They're going to stage concerts in Japan, China, the Philipines even.
And here comes the ultimate insult: They're performing in both Thailand and Singapore.
Mentally call up the geographical map of South East Asia, Malaysia is sandwiched between Thailand and Singapore!
This obviously means that at one point whoever responsible for choosing concert venues went, "Hmm. We'll go to Singapore. And perhaps Thailand. Or just about every country in that region. Uh, what's that country in between? Malaysia? We'll skip that, eventhough we'll be flying over that in order to get from Sing to Thai."
That is like going, "I want to give everyone in 4S6 gula-gula." Then while giving out the sweets, you go, "One for you. One for you. One for you. One for.. wait, I'll skip you." And proceed to give out sweets to everyone else after that.
How fair is that?
Sorry, I cannot help it. I have always wanted to watch BSB sing "As Long As You Love Me" while dancing perfectly choreographed moves since primary school.
Now they're coming to Asia, but they decide to leave Malaysia out of the fun.
If you're asking why I cannot just go to Singapore, it's because the concert will be in January. And here comes my mom's famous line, "you have to study. SPM near."
And guess what. I have relatives in Singapore who are getting married only a few days before the concert. Let me stay a few more days for it also cannot.
SIGH.
My only consolation is that they're probably goingto perform a whole lot more songs from 'Never Gone'. Which, as good as the album is, isn't my favourite BSB album anyway.
Besides "mildly pissed", perhaps only "extremey SLIGHTED" can do the trick.
Why lah why, Malaysia very cha meh?
Once again, Malaysia has been left out of the concert agenda of a popular band. If it was Avril Lavigne then I couldn't care less lah. But we're talking about the Backstreet Boys here!
They're going to stage concerts in Japan, China, the Philipines even.
And here comes the ultimate insult: They're performing in both Thailand and Singapore.
Mentally call up the geographical map of South East Asia, Malaysia is sandwiched between Thailand and Singapore!
This obviously means that at one point whoever responsible for choosing concert venues went, "Hmm. We'll go to Singapore. And perhaps Thailand. Or just about every country in that region. Uh, what's that country in between? Malaysia? We'll skip that, eventhough we'll be flying over that in order to get from Sing to Thai."
That is like going, "I want to give everyone in 4S6 gula-gula." Then while giving out the sweets, you go, "One for you. One for you. One for you. One for.. wait, I'll skip you." And proceed to give out sweets to everyone else after that.
How fair is that?
Sorry, I cannot help it. I have always wanted to watch BSB sing "As Long As You Love Me" while dancing perfectly choreographed moves since primary school.
Now they're coming to Asia, but they decide to leave Malaysia out of the fun.
If you're asking why I cannot just go to Singapore, it's because the concert will be in January. And here comes my mom's famous line, "you have to study. SPM near."
And guess what. I have relatives in Singapore who are getting married only a few days before the concert. Let me stay a few more days for it also cannot.
SIGH.
My only consolation is that they're probably goingto perform a whole lot more songs from 'Never Gone'. Which, as good as the album is, isn't my favourite BSB album anyway.
Labels: Music

