My tuition teacher is pissed. And I am scared.
Today was a weird day. Well, for one, a lot of people were in a bad mood.
Especially my tuition teacher.
During the first 30 minutes of our class, she was practically screaming add math solutions and formulas at us.
"WHY YOU CANNOT REMEMBER? YOU MUST ADD LOG! MAKE ASAS SAMA!"
I dunno why she was that mad, but she was so angry that her voice was quivering when she talked. And my tuition mates and I so, so kena-ed.
"WHAT IS 'Z'?"
"Uhh.. kecerunan?"
"NO! HOW CAN THIS BE KECERUNAN! YOU UNDERSTAND WAN OR NOT!"
Honestly, it was very very scary. One wrong word and she'd start screaming at you again.
Anyway. Totally different thing altogether.
I was taking photos with a group of people today, and we did various lame-ass poses, and then we did some even lamer-ass poses, and when we were done, I heard one of them say, "Wah, didn't know take photos also can be this fun hor."
Well, well. Too bad la, what have you been doing with your cameras? Take boring, one-two-three-cheese photos?
One classmate also asked me, "Eh, you buy handycam, got use often wan meh?"
Wah. He so doesn't know. He thought I probably wouldn't use the video-recording function, but he doesn't know I've got the funniest arsed videos recorded in it!
The weirdest one has definitely got to be the Mr. Loh moment.
"You marry Mr.Loh lah! He is so rich!"
"I like long haired people. Mr.Loh one bulu also dun have!"
"Nevermind ah! You can help him dye his head ah!"
"HE DUN HAVE HAIR, DYE WHAT HEAD!"
Hahah. I cannot help it, it still cracks me up.
Anyway. I guess when you hang out with people like Eng Fui and Chuan Ling, taking weird photos is routine. There's nothing special in posed-perfect-smiles kind of photos, because they are boring. And they're not much fun also.
"I didn't know taking photos could be this fun", you just know the person who said this probably have not taken a whole lot of photos before. Or at least, a whole lot of embarrassing photos.
My would kill me if she knew I brought that videocam to school.
I dunno, I absolutely love taking photos, I can only admit that in my blog, so I cannot believe it when someone tells me they don't take photos much. Like, whaaaiiii?
Then someone asked, "Why would you want to spend almost RM2000 on cameras? I'd rather spend on cellphone loh."
But then hor, if you don't have a decent camera, what are you going to remember your teenage years with?
Memories? BAH, to hell with memory!
Cellphones, they don't do much, do they? Call friend la, SMS friend la. Use to chuan people la.
My aunt is coming over. I have to go clean my room. Believe it or not, it has come to such an extent that my mom doesn't even bother nagging me to clean it. She doesn't even want to look at it. I have CDs on the floor. And my unworn PJK shirt. And bits of leftovers from graph papers I used for maths.
I never get to cleaning things up, because it doesn't bother me. My room's messy, not dirty. 'Why bother?', I ask.
Am I a girl, or am I a girl.
Especially my tuition teacher.
During the first 30 minutes of our class, she was practically screaming add math solutions and formulas at us.
"WHY YOU CANNOT REMEMBER? YOU MUST ADD LOG! MAKE ASAS SAMA!"
I dunno why she was that mad, but she was so angry that her voice was quivering when she talked. And my tuition mates and I so, so kena-ed.
"WHAT IS 'Z'?"
"Uhh.. kecerunan?"
"NO! HOW CAN THIS BE KECERUNAN! YOU UNDERSTAND WAN OR NOT!"
Honestly, it was very very scary. One wrong word and she'd start screaming at you again.
Anyway. Totally different thing altogether.
I was taking photos with a group of people today, and we did various lame-ass poses, and then we did some even lamer-ass poses, and when we were done, I heard one of them say, "Wah, didn't know take photos also can be this fun hor."
Well, well. Too bad la, what have you been doing with your cameras? Take boring, one-two-three-cheese photos?
One classmate also asked me, "Eh, you buy handycam, got use often wan meh?"
Wah. He so doesn't know. He thought I probably wouldn't use the video-recording function, but he doesn't know I've got the funniest arsed videos recorded in it!
The weirdest one has definitely got to be the Mr. Loh moment.
"You marry Mr.Loh lah! He is so rich!"
"I like long haired people. Mr.Loh one bulu also dun have!"
"Nevermind ah! You can help him dye his head ah!"
"HE DUN HAVE HAIR, DYE WHAT HEAD!"
Hahah. I cannot help it, it still cracks me up.
Anyway. I guess when you hang out with people like Eng Fui and Chuan Ling, taking weird photos is routine. There's nothing special in posed-perfect-smiles kind of photos, because they are boring. And they're not much fun also.
"I didn't know taking photos could be this fun", you just know the person who said this probably have not taken a whole lot of photos before. Or at least, a whole lot of embarrassing photos.
My would kill me if she knew I brought that videocam to school.
I dunno, I absolutely love taking photos, I can only admit that in my blog, so I cannot believe it when someone tells me they don't take photos much. Like, whaaaiiii?
Then someone asked, "Why would you want to spend almost RM2000 on cameras? I'd rather spend on cellphone loh."
But then hor, if you don't have a decent camera, what are you going to remember your teenage years with?
Memories? BAH, to hell with memory!
Cellphones, they don't do much, do they? Call friend la, SMS friend la. Use to chuan people la.
My aunt is coming over. I have to go clean my room. Believe it or not, it has come to such an extent that my mom doesn't even bother nagging me to clean it. She doesn't even want to look at it. I have CDs on the floor. And my unworn PJK shirt. And bits of leftovers from graph papers I used for maths.
I never get to cleaning things up, because it doesn't bother me. My room's messy, not dirty. 'Why bother?', I ask.
Am I a girl, or am I a girl.
Labels: School n' Stuff

