Anything goes!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stomp on my blog name

I could've named my blog The Ceaseless Excitement Of My Life.

Or, Life Through Chooiyen's Eyes.

Or Orange Zesty Music Filled Rollercoaster Ride LaLaLand.

Or something funky and exciting. Or cutesy and girlie.

But no, I had to go on ahead and name it Peeled-Garlic.

Nahh, it really came about when I was thinking of that line EngFui had during that Shrek sketch. She was portraying the ever-talkative Donkey (a role MADE for her), and she was telling Shrek just how much a person is like an onion, with lots of different layers and all, or something to that effect.

And Peeled-Onion didn't sound at all good to me.

Besides, Peeled-Garlic sounded silly enough for people to not take it too seriously, but still good enough to have people remember it. It sounds random, too. And I like randomness.

Labels:

WELCOME!

Sit back, put your feet up, and read whatever ramblings of Chooiyen.

Grab a cuppa while you're at it, too.
Because Chooiyen has got a lot to say!

Why do I have huge fonts?
It makes for an easier read, d'oh.


Apparently, huge fonts are ugly. *Shrugs


Just 1 Click

'Cause every click counts.



My profile