Anything goes!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Interview with God

I've recently discovered an amazing site.

The link was sent to me through email by a friend, and perhaps you've recieved it too, but nevertheless, I'm sharing it with everybody because it is not the type of site you'd keep to yourself.

So L's and G's, The Interview With God.

I had the link up on MSN right next to my nickname, and someone came and told me he visited the site out of curiosity, because "God" can be such a controversial topic if not handled properly. He went on to say that he had expected a B-grade actor as a spoof of God.

Goodness me, he thought it was some ciplak joke site.

Lest you also go think like him, this is actually a site made with the purpose of inspiring others. (Aww. Now I've lost the interest of the Manly Man's. Nevermind, I have the Sentimental Ladies to keep me company.)

Anyway. As quoted, "The Interview With God, its popularity propelled by millions of visitors from all parts of the world, has become a spiritual phenomenon."
Some People have claimed that God has spoken to them through that presentation. (I personally don't fnd it that awesome, but then again I'm not Some People.)

My hands are aching to Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V a line or two from it, then I thought I wouldn't want to spoil your viewing pleasure, but then again I figured I pretty much don't care.

“To learn that a rich person
is not one who has the most,
but is one who needs the least.”

“To learn that there are people
who love them dearly,
but simply have not yet learned
how to express or show their feelings.”

But pay attention to the end, above all else. I shouldn't have to say why.

FYI, it isn't so much about the religious God as it is about inspiring us to lead a better, more contented life. Like, a Guide to Life.

I pretty much can shut up la, 'cause the link is posted up and you really should have already clicked it by now.

WELCOME!

Sit back, put your feet up, and read whatever ramblings of Chooiyen.

Grab a cuppa while you're at it, too.
Because Chooiyen has got a lot to say!

Why do I have huge fonts?
It makes for an easier read, d'oh.


Apparently, huge fonts are ugly. *Shrugs


Just 1 Click

'Cause every click counts.



My profile