Anything goes!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

To a friend of mine

Li-ann is right.
It really isn't about how much time we spend together.

I guess, we were kind of drifting apart. And I'm sorry about that old folks' home outing. You know us well enough to know that all of us are kind of, um, forgetful. Most of the others only found out that day, and you know us, I'd think Fui already told you guys, but she'd think Li-ann has gotten the word out to everyone, so in the end someone ends up uninformed.

Again, we're sorry.

But Pn. Tan wants us to go back to that home sometime soon. You know, probably an LKT outing or something. Which kind of makes it no longer our special place to go huh? Oh well. And I promise next time we go (which we WILL, we promised them senior citizens already), you'll be the first I ask =)

You're still our friend no matter what. You're still one eighth of DaTouBa.
DaTouBa never ever leaves anyone behind!

You're right. Friends like these are for keeps. It'll be almost impossible to find real friends once you have a job and start working. I've spent almost two whole days in the staff room at school, and trust me, I've seen more venomous glances and fake smiles than I'd have think school teachers would be capable of. But there you go.

Maybe one day we'll grow up (gosh I make it sound like we might not grow up) and we'll have little kids and we'll dump them in this children's care center and off we'll go, having fun monkey-dancing and laughing extra loudly as usual!

Then when we grow REALLY old, we'll go play Bingo together, and maybe I'll wipe that dribbling saliva off your chin and you'll wash my false teeth for me at night.

Ahh, the wonders of friendship.

So three cheers to ours!

Labels:

WELCOME!

Sit back, put your feet up, and read whatever ramblings of Chooiyen.

Grab a cuppa while you're at it, too.
Because Chooiyen has got a lot to say!

Why do I have huge fonts?
It makes for an easier read, d'oh.


Apparently, huge fonts are ugly. *Shrugs


Just 1 Click

'Cause every click counts.



My profile